Welcome! Im mainly looking for anything of GREG MADDUX i dont have but i do
have other wants listed below. My collecting interests have changed over the
years due to lack of interest in certain players and it just gets too expensive
collecting everything. I started collecting in the late 80's when the bash
brothers were together. Mainly collected Mark Mcgwire as i got to watch him
play with the glacier pilots as a pitcher (was one of many players that lived
across the street durring the season), played on the 1985 olympic team and he
hit all those homeruns in his rookie year in 1987. At one time i had over 500
different cards of him. My interest expanded into the Cubs & Braves as one
could watch one of those games everyday on tv. I prefered watching the
Cubs up until the Braves started to dominate the league. My interest grew into
collecting cards of all the braves but got tired of everyone switching teams.
Some of my favorite players were Chipper Jones, Andruw Jones, Smoltz, Justice,
Mcgriff, Rocker and cant forget Dale Murphy. When Maddux was brought over
he instantly became my favorite player to watch and collect even in the later
years when he went to the Dodgers then Padres.
(1) If you are new to online trading and dont have many refrences, i will require you to send first!
(2) Please look over the cards your offering/sending me as I have recieved to many cards that were bent, creased or had major chipping.
(3) Use a bubble envelope and protect all the cards involved by using a hard case, card board or place between two top loaders well secured. Using a PWE with top loader is ok on small trades but please dont send GU this way.
(4) Sending out in a timely manner, usually 3-5 days of making the trade.
(5) Leave feedback for the trade or transaction when complete.
(6) HAVE FUN
Please e-mail me with any questions or offers at email@example.com
- ANYTHING MADDUX I DONT HAVE
- GU / AUTOS OF HOF'ERS, RETIRED PLAYERS & CERTAIN TWINS / YANKEES
- ANYTHING CHIPPER JONES I DONT HAVE
- 2008 UD HEROES #D CARDS
- 2008 UD YANKEE STADIUM LEGACY CARDS (INSERTS)
- SERIAL NUMBERED OR INSERTS OF PUJOLS, JETER, DAVID WRIGHT, RIPKEN
- TOPPS PORCLEIN ( R&N CHINA) REPRINTS
- SET NEEDS